20-24 September 2021, virtual Congress
As part of this year’s virtual EUROCORR 2021 conference, we are organising a virtual trade exhibition where your company can showcase and demonstrate your latest products and services, meet with industry partners and customers, examine recent market trends and opportunities. More than 800 conference participants are expected.
List of EUROCORR2021 exhibitors (LINK)
We offer the following virtual company booths:
- Exhibition booth
- Your virtual exhibition booth will be online from 20 - 24 September 2021.
- We provide five templates to choose from for your individual booth. (Template 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5)
- Space is available for your videos, picture galleries, documents, external links.
- 1 conference participation included
OPTIONAL: Book up to two additional conference tickets for a reduced fee of 400 €
- Low effort - high yield:
Significant savings in effort and costs compared to a physical exhibition
- No travel time - no travel expenses
- Sustainable, innovative and future-oriented:
by eliminating the need for travel and print media we reduce the CO2 emissions of the conference
- Direct contact to participants:
You can go into a 1:1 meeting with the chat button.
- Lead generation:
Expand contacts with interested participants after the conference.
All contact details of visitors to your stand will be delivered to you.
How to present yourself
- Company banner
- Company logo
- Company profile
- Your Portfolio
- Links to your social media profiles (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
Price 1.500 € plus VAT
Package 2 (in addition to the above services)
- Active participation:
Commercial presentation of 20 minutes parallel to the lecture programme
Price 2.000 € plus VAT
Special offer for EFC Affiliate Members:
EUROCORR 2021 exhibitors are offered a package including the EFC Affiliate Membership and the Exhibition Booth at a discounted price: 25% on the booth
For an initial impression of the conference please have a look at our video tour of the last virtual EUROCORR 2020.
Deadline for the Registration: August 31, 2021
For further information and registration please contact our organizing office: