Why become an exhibitor or sponsor?
Sponsoring & exhibition is an integral part of EUROCORR 2022 and offers a unique opportu- nity to promote your technologies, products and services. Enhance your visibility, introduce new products or services. EUROCORR 2022 provides a various range of sponsorship and exhibition options that can be tailored to your requirements and to suit your budget. Extensive pre-conference publicity will promote your organisation to the widest possible audience.
- EUROCORR 2022 sets out to become once more the “place to be” where new develop- ments regarding all facets of corrosion and corrosion protection will be jointly discussed for mutual benefit.
- More than 1.200 international delegates from industry and academia are expected to attend the conference in August 2022. This delegate base offers you access to a truly international audience.
- EUROCORR 2022 will be a unique networking opportunity with personal contact to leading scientists, representatives of research institutions, university and industry and graduate students.
- Connect with the decision makers from research and industry in all fields of corrosion; strengthen your network as you build upon existing and generate new relationships.
- Yet, as each of the involved disciplines has seen amazing progress, the mission of providingan effective platformfor exchange is even more important.
- Corrosion is a hot topic in different industries, expand your customer base e.g. in oil & gas, automotive, aerospace and all other areas.
- Lot’s of time for exchange: All coffee and lunch breaks plus the welcome reception and the poster party will take place in the exhibition area.
Sponsoring & Exhibition Brochure for Download
Exhibition Maps (ground & 1st floor)
(as of 8 July 2022)
Beside the mentioned packages EUROCORR 2022 provides a various range of further sponsorship options that can be tailored to your requirements and to suit your budget.
If you would like to find out more information on becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact:
Ms. Lubna Koch
+49 (0)69 75 64-580